Escape Kenya’s drizzly weather with a 4 night Dubai summer tour with Vacay Holiday Deals.
This is a limited time offer. This deal can only be booked by 30th July 2019. You can then redeem this offer from 1st July until 30th September 2019.
Why You Need This Trip in the Summer
When the sun comes out, Dubai’s low season begins as outlined in the rates below.
Summer is also the best time to hunt for bargains in Dubai’s shops, malls and souks. Because expats head home during this time, there will be fewer crowds in restaurants, hotels and main attractions.
There are also many free family-friendly festivals and events for children all over Dubai so bring your kids along to this memorable trip.
Dubai is known for its spectacular architecture, historic points of interest and a vibrant nightlife. Take time to visit the Bedouin in the Dubai Desert, Gold Souks, Burj Khalifa and enjoy dinner at the Marina Dhow Cruise.
How You Can Pay for This Dubai Summer Tour in Instalments
We would like you to fulfil your travel goals, so we have collaborated with Aspira to allow you to Trip Now and Pay Later. Here’s how it works:
- Pick a 3 star, 4 star or 5-star package deal from the rates below
- Download the Aspira App to check your credit limit
- Shoot us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp number 0716875656
- Pay 20% minimum deposit & go for your trip
- Pay the balance in 6 monthly instalments
Dubai Summer Tour Main Highlight
Many day and night cruises are offered in Dubai and it is easy to get confused.
A Dubai Creek Dhow cruise will course through Old Dubai, where Arabs relocated from the desert villages many years ago.
The Dubai Marina Cruise is a more luxurious experience, characterised by large, air-conditioned dhows as opposed to small boats and abras that fill the Dubai Creek.
The Dubai Marina is an artificial canal city with spectacular architecture on both sides and hosts palatial hotels, restaurants and boutiques. This Marina Dhow Cruise will deliver breathtaking sights, lively entertainment and a delectable buffet.
Rates are per person sharing and applicable from 1st July to 30th September, 2019
5 Star Hotels
|Carlton Palace Hotel Deira||Kshs 69,900|
|Crowne Plaza Deira||Kshs 71,200|
|Millennium Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Rd||Kshs 73,200|
|Swissotel Al Ghurair||Kshs 73,700|
|Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, Pearl Jumeirah||Kshs 109,900|
4 Star Hotels
|Majestic City Retreat Hotel, Bur Dubai||Kshs 68,400|
|Cassells Al Barsha||Kshs 69,600|
|Hyatt Place Baniyas Square||Kshs 71,000|
|Radisson Blu Deira Creek||Kshs 72,900|
3 Star Hotels
|Citymax Hotel Bur DXB||Kshs 66,100|
|Ibis Styles Hotel Dubai Jumeirah||Kshs 67,900|
|Golden Sands 5 Hotel Apartments||Kshs 70,000|
|Rove City Centre Deira||Kshs 70,300|
- 4 nights accommodation on Bed and breakfast
- Return airport transfers
- Marina Dhow cruise with dinner
- Desert safari with dinner
- Half day city tour
- All taxes
- Visa fees: Kshs 11,000 per person
Dubai Summer Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Departure Nairobi to Dubai
Upon arrival, our representatives at the airport who will transfer you to the hotel will meet you.
You will then spend the rest of the day as you please.
- No meals provided
Day 2: ‘City of Merchants’ – Dubai City Tour
Sit down to a mouth watering breakfast. Our representatives will then take you on an enthralling 4-hour historical excursion where you will discover the past, present, and future of Dubai City.
Drive through the skyscraper-filled city as our knowledgeable tour guides give you detailed information about every significant place in this Emirate.
Dubai includes glamorous shopping malls, cultural heritage, futuristic architecture and the tallest tower in the world -The Burj Khalifa.
- Meals: Breakfast
Day 2: Marina Dhow Cruise with Dinner
Get on board a traditional dhow for a lovely evening. This dhow cruise dinner tour will happen in a vessel that has an air-conditioned lower deck and an open upper deck.
Enjoy magnificent views of the city, entertainment shows and delicious dinner served on board as you cruise through the creek.
- Meals: Breakfast & dinner
Day 3: Dubai Desert Safari
Head out into Dubai Desert on board a 4X4 Land Cruiser. This desert safari combines with dune bashing for the ultimate adventure.
Enjoy camel riding, photographic opportunities, a belly dancing show, Tanura dance show and BBQ dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options.
- Meals: Breakfast & dinner
Day 4: Departure from Dubai
Shortly after breakfast, you will check out and head to the airport for your departure flight.
Our on-time airport drop-off service will help you reach well in advance of your flight-scheduled time.
- Meals: Breakfast
Good to Know
- Millennium Plaza Hotel rates are valid until 20 Sep 2019 and 2 children below 12 years of age stay and eat free for 2 nights or more
- Radisson Blu Deira Creek rates are valid until 30 August 2019
- Nikki Beach Resort and Spa rates valid until 13th September 2019
- The supplementary cost will apply during Eid and exhibition period
- Rates are not applicable during high season. Please check with us for applicable airfare based on availability
- Weekend supplement of Kshs 2,000 per person applies on the air ticket
- Rates and availability are subject to change without prior notice