Explore the world down under with this exciting 5 night Cape Town trip where you will be treated to memorable sights in this bewitchingly beautiful coastal city.
Cape Town is the capital city of the Western Cape Province and is situated on South Africa’s coast.
That means sunbathing, shopping, wine tasting, memorable nights, historical and cultural extravaganzas and countless spots to have fun.
Table Mountain, Robben Island, Castle of Good Hope, Cape of Good Hope, African penguin colonies, the Cape Wheel, white sharks and bottle-nosed dolphins are what South Africa’s Mother City has to offer.
Your nights during this Cape Town trip will be spent in a 4-star establishment renowned for its luxury – Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa.
Not only is it in close proximity to the VA Waterfront, it is a few minutes away from the beach and city.
All its rooms feature free WiFi, DStv, air conditioning, electronic safe, tea & coffee making facilities and minibar. Facilities include the outdoor pool, 24hr gym, spa, 3 on-site restaurants, poolside and beach bar.
Rates from KSh 120,000 and is per person sharing
- Return flight from Nairobi to Cape Town
- 5 nights accommodation on bed and breakfast basis
- Full day Cape Peninsula tour
- Half day wineland tour
- Half day city and table mountain tour
- Table Mountain cable car ride
- Return airport transfers
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Any activities not mentioned above
Cape Town Trip Accommodation Options
3 star hotels
4 star hotels
Discover South Africa’s coast with Vacay Holiday Deals.
Book your Cape Town trip HERE or send us a quick email on email@example.com or call/WhatsApp on 0716 875 656. If you would like to Trip Now, Pay Later, put down a deposit of 20% before the trip and clear the balance in 6 monthly installments WHEN YOU GET BACK.
Would you like to know more about Cape Town & other destinations? Explore.
Cape Town Trip Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi to Cape Town
Your Cape Town trip will begin with a flight to Cape Town International Airport. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel for check in and spend the rest of the day relaxing.
Day 2: Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour
This is an awe-inspiring tour to the towering headland known as Cape Point. Magnificent beaches, breathtaking views, historic and picturesque coastal villages are to be seen along the way.
Please note: The drive via Chapman’s Peak is subject to the road being open. Ou Kaapse Weg will be used as an alternative route when necessary.
- Departure – Daily at 8:30 am
- Duration – 9 hours
- Travel along the Atlantic via Sea Point, Clifton and Camps Bay.
- Stop at a look-out point and continue to Hout Bay, a quaint village with splendid mountain
views, beach and fishing harbour
- On through Chapman’s Peak, a breathtaking coastal drive, to Cape Point and the Good Hope
Nature Reserve, which has a wide variety of plant, bird and animal life
- Lunch at a nearby restaurant (not included in cost)
- On to Simon’s Town, a village with a naval base and a large penguin colony at the beautiful
- Visit the popular Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
Day 3: Half Day Wineland Tour
This enchanting excursion begins with a tour through historic Stellenbosch, an architectural jewel that serves as the historic heart of the country’s wine region.
A gracious blend of 18-century Cape Dutch, Georgian and Victorian buildings is evident as we drive down Dorp Street, where massive Oaks still shade original water furrows, then enjoy a wine tasting in the Stellenbosch area.
A second wine tasting will be included (time permitting), before returning to Cape Town.
- Departs daily (except 25 Dec. 2017 & 01 Jan. 2019) at approx 13h30 and returns at approx 17h00
- Excludes lunch.
Day 4: Half Day City and Table Mountain Tour
Including all the ‘must-sees’ of any Cape Town day tour, this option is a geographical and cultural extravaganza, showing you Cape Town, from its historical beginnings to the dazzling modern shopping malls of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
- Tour of Table Mountain, now a World Heritage Site [weather permitting]
- Cable car ride
- The Company Gardens and the S.A. Museum
- The Historic Castle of Good Hope the vibrant and arty flea market, Greenmarket Square
- Departure – Twice Daily at 08h15 / 13h15
- Duration – 4 1/2 hours
Day 5: Spend at own leisure
You will have the day free to spend as you please. You may go for shopping, visit the V&A waterfront or beach.
Day 6: Cape Town to Nairobi
After check out, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Nairobi bringing an end to your Cape Town trip.